Monday, August 18, 2008

VERONICA SYWAK INTERVIEWED BY 3 NEWS NEW ZEALAND...


Full interview with The Jammed actress, Veronica Sywak


The Jammed is a hard-hitting film about sex slavery in Australia. It is a work of fiction, but it tells the very real story of foreign women forced against their will into Australia's sex industry.

Kate Rodger caught up with Veronica Sywack who acts in the film.
Watch the full interview:http://www.3news.co.nz/Home/Video/NZCityVideo/tabid/361/Default.aspx?articleID=65607

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.